Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kraft Fresh Take Review

We eat a lot of chicken in my house, so I'm always looking for new ways to make it.  I received a coupon for a free Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb mix, and couldn't wait to try it out.  I chose the Rosemary & Roasted Garlic, but they also have Southwest Three Cheese and Italian Parmesan.  It was so easy to use!  The breadcrumbs and cheese come in a ziplock type bag.  All you have to do is open the bag and shake to combine them.  Next, you can either wet your meat with a little water, or use a beaten egg, and throw the piece of meat in the bag and shake to coat.  It's like Shake & Bake, only so much better!  My chicken took about 35 minutes to cook in a 375 degree oven, and came out delicious!  I will buy this again!




**Disclosure--I received a coupon for a free product through Kraft's First Taste program.  I was not obligated to write a blog posting, and all opinions are my own.**

No comments: